Ethically-made graphic tee, inspiring a brighter day, created by women for women.
- These tees are all intended to be slightly oversized and mimic a unisex cut. We recommend ordering as you would standard womens sizes.
- To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Sewn-in labels on the neckline, hang tags are attached
- Screen printed using eco-friendly water-based inks Each tee is made in Bangladesh by makers whose mission is to protect the environment and consciously strive to minimize the use of natural resources in the manufacturing industry. The factory is focused on the well-being of its staff, from paying fair salaries on time to providing employees with on-site childcare and access to medical care.
- Made with 100% Organic Cotton
- Dyed using non-toxic dyes
Care: To keep your tee fitting its best overtime, we recommend washing on cold and hanging to dry (as cotton is prone to slight shrinkage when machine dried)
- Screen printed by hand using eco-friendly water-based inks
Fit: We're all about rocking them a little oversized, so we recommend ordering your standard size. To be on the safe side, you can also grab your favorite shirt and compare the measurements to the specs below just to be on the safe side.
Polished Prints Impact: in the process of creating these shirts, they were able to provide 1,277 hours of fair wages. We were also about to save 46603L of water and 26514kWh of energy, while avoiding 3333.32kg of emissions compared to standard manufacturing processes.
BEE Good Collective is always mindful when curating a selection of goods. In staying true to our commitment to our values, BEE Good Collective does not accept returns due to changing minds & kindly asks each shopper keep this commitment at heart & mind when selecting their items.
Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Items
We do understand that items may arrive damaged, defective or incorrect. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery & include any description & photos of both the item & shipping packaging. We will happily address within 48 hours of receiving the requested information outlined in our policy & address these on a case-by-case basis, with the items either being replaced or refunded. NOTE: you may have to work with the carrier to initiate your refund.
Sometimes we all make mistakes & any incorrect shipping information should be addressed immediately within 24 hours. An email should be sent to email@example.com prior to shipping to avoid any additional charges. Any items that are returned to us due to improper or incomplete address information will be the responsibility of the customer. We will be happy to resend a customer's order once provided with the correct information with the additional shipping charges at the responsibly of the customer.
Last Updated: 06/2023
Customers who purchased prior to any update(s) will be responsible for the policy during their purchase period.
Purchases are typically processed within 3 business days & will be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx on Saturdays to reduce our carbon footprint. Once processed, customers will receive a confirmation email with tracking number where they can see updates on shipping status. Keep in mind it may take 24 hours for tracking updates to appear.
Shipping time can vary, but packages typically take 3-5 days from ship date to arrive to most US addresses. However, please allow up to 7 days, as some deliveries can take longer with delays due to COVID, holidays & any other delays that may occur throughout the year (i.e. weather-related).
BEE Good Collective is not responsible or liable for packages that are lost or stolen once a package has been shipped. If your package is lost or stolen, this should be reported directly to the carrier.
Beatrice would love to ship internationally, but at this time, BEE Good Collective currently offers domestic shipping to the USA only. We hope to expand to international shipping in the future as we continue to grow our Good + Kind Shop.